Double Jungle Trouble
Last time, in Meta-World.
- More shit attacked you, including pygmies so dumb they hurt themselves falling from the trees.
- You found the LAST guys who came up the river without an armed escort, then took some of the sweet tech for yourself. 10 GP says one of you will turn it into a weapon.
- Man those freaky trelves really didn’t want you going to that bridge. Oh well, you murdered almost everyone there (As usual) and Mindy decided to grapple with an 8 armed gorilla. For funsies. But not before exploding a big piece of building while you guys played chicken with Ballista Bolts. Except Ryan and Kristin. Checking for loot and secret stuff that doesn’t belong to you is WAY more important. Just think of it is as a bonus they didn’t mean to give you, right?
- Well, an extra 20% to go further upriver ain’t so bad. Why not? Oh, because more trelves. ALOT more trelves. It woulda been a lot harder if half of you couldn’t explode things. It’s like the duct tape of the D&D universe eh?
- So of course you all decide to point your cannons where the enemies are about to show up. Where ELSE would you point them? Sigh
- You made it to the camp and got paid. Then ya’ll decided to bug another wizard about Jess’ Ring. Luckily he was WAY higher level then the porn obsessed guy in Computane and gave you more info.
- MVP Goes to Jess. Where going “Meemiemiemeiemieemeie, was 100% more convincing then logical arguments. Go high diplomacy checks!”
- So the elves are being enslaved to mine gold for your perhaps less-than ethical former employers. Fuck them right?