Boats and Dragons
Last time, in Meta-World. All ya’ll decided that maybe, just maybe. When every single person who mentions the academy glasses over and says the same thing, you should check it out. If only because explosions and mind altering, Turtle-shattering crap happens there. And that means magical items. And you guys REALLY seem to like magical items.
Highlights of Events:
- Man, everyone in Computane wants your sweet delicious money. And a lot of folk keep asking a lot of uncomfortable questions. Or appear later in the future to dead/crippled versions of yourself. So like most situations that are even remotely interesting, ya’ll decided to flee. But not before getting more money, some magic items, and decking out your ship’s armor and guns. Good call.
- Mindy’s surprised most having been more forward with embracing whoever is in her crazy head. Luckily, whatever is happening to her is extremely good at destroying her enemies in a violent manner. Crazy-fun!
- And then you were on your way, but not before getting accosted a lot on the seas. Good thing you guys got cannons right? Either way you landed in a small port to repair your ship and beat the EVER LIVING crap out of a dragon trying to devour some merchants. Merchants have money and offered you guys money to guard them to go basically where you were already going. Not suspicious in the least! AT least they paid a lot in advance right?
- A giant snake almost ate Kristin. A lot of shit attacked you guys, but that was the funniest before the session ended. The captain and crew of the other ship was terrified at how ridiculously armed you all are. And the cackling. The cackling was unsettling just as pyrotechnics that MELTED people were thrown around by a midget and a slight looking human girl. While a giant troll was decapitating people while the walking suit of armor with a shield that eats light was playing guard to a captain who sat back and played MUSIC about it. The non-chalantness of Captain Jess unnerved many a sailor.
- The session ended with the Ranger preventing all of you from giving a SHIT about travelling on a hot ship in the middle of a humid jungle. Rangers OP Yo.